poniedziałek, 30 kwietnia 2012

Letter to penis - tekst i chwyty


Letter to penis


    D      G              A              D    

Dear Penis, I dont think I like you any more,



    G                   A               D

You used to watch me shave, now all you do is stare at the floor,



        G              A             D
Oh dear penis, I dont like you any more. 


G               A                 D

It used to be you and me, a paper towel and a dirty magazine,



G            A              D

Thats all we needed, to get by.



G                          A              D                       
 

Now it seems things have changed, and I think that your the one  to blame, 


 

        G         A              D

dear Penis,I dont like you any more.



     D       G             A              D

Dear Rodney, I dont think I like you anymore,



G                     A                   D

Cause when you get to drinkin, You put me places ive never been  before,



     G              A            D

dear Rodney, I dont like you anymore,



G                 A                 D

Why cant we just get a grip on our man to hand relationship,



G                     A             D

Come to terms with truly how we feel



G                A            D                                 

If we put our heads together,  we'd just stay home for ever, 


        G              A              D
dear penis, I think I like you after all.



       G              A             D    
Oh and Rodeny, while your shavin, shave my balls.




A leci to mniej więcej tak (oczywiście każdy gra na swój sposób):







Brak komentarzy: